PhD Student in Computer Science
madhav (at u dot northwestern)
I am a PhD Student at Northwestern University. I'm interested in building data management systems with strong privacy guarantees and high performance.
Private Data ProfilingWe consider data management problems that happen at the beginning of the lifecycle: data profiling, quality, cleaning, and integration. Our goal is to develop efficient methods to enable two mutually distrustful parties to perform these tasks.
VaultDBVaultDB is a private data federation that utilizes secure multiparty computation to protect the privacy and confidentiality of user inputs.
HPTS '19 Poster
- CS 212 TA, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science : Fall 2015, Winter 2016
- CS 336 TA, Design and Analysis of Algorithms : Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2018
- CS 339 TA, Databases : Winter 2018, Winter 2019, Spring 2020
- CS 343 TA, Operating Systems : Winter 2021, Winter 2022
- Cockroach Labs, Intern - Summer 2018
- Google, Software Engineer - 2013-2014
- Delphix, Intern - Summer 2012