PhD Student in Computer Science
madhav (at u dot northwestern)
I am a fourth year PhD Student at Northwestern University advised by Jennie Rogers. I'm interested in building data management systems with strong privacy guarantees and high performance.
VaultDBVaultDB is a private data federation that utilizes secure multiparty computation to protect the privacy and confidentiality of user inputs.
- CS 212 TA, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science : Fall 2015, Winter 2016
- CS 336 TA, Design and Analysis of Algorithms : Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2018
- CS 339 TA, Databases : Winter 2018, Winter 2019, Spring 2020
- Cockroach Labs, Intern - Summer 2018
- Google, Software Engineer - 2013-2014
- Delphix, Intern - Summer 2012
DB/S&P Shared Drive
DB/S&P Reading Group